January 11, 2014

Small & Wonderful Things 40

Homemade Caramel Hot Chocolate with whipped cream.

 Eaten with donuts, of course!


I LOVE Draft Horses, and Percherons are my FAVORITE!! They're just so... so... GAH! 
Source: Pinterest

Icicles. And talking my children out of licking all the ones hanging on cars...
Source: sutton15445

Colorado Weather! This was January 3...

And this was January 4. Never a dull moment. 

Spices. Where would we BE without them!? Seriously?!
Source: sutton15445

THIS.


*sniff* I miss these guys... And we have to wait till AUGUST for more episodes!

2 comments :

  1. I love the look of intensity on their faces!! Simply scrumptious:)
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Lord I want some of that hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really DO make my day, and I promise to try and reply to each and every one, either through email or on here :)