November 12, 2012

Weekly Menu Nov. 12


WOW. Is it just me, or is November just flying by?! Thanksgiving is next week, and it will be Christmas before we know it!! I'm finally getting my Christmas lists together though. I usually have them done in October! I've got some fun Pinterest crafty things planned that *fingers crossed* will turn out well and I can share them with you! Not much else going on today, it's cold, there's a dusting of snow outside (which makes me feel Christmassy!), my goals are progressing, and I think it's going to be a good week!! I hope you all have a wonderful pre-Thanksgiving week! Now, on to the food! I am very excited about these recipes :)

This week we have:
Super-Chewy Brownies with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting


7 comments :

  1. Hello, loving your blog and the menu looks mouthwatering! I'm taking part in the Life in a Breakdown giveaway as well as Frazzled Shell :-) Nice to meet you

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Nice to meet you too! Thanks for stopping by, I guess I'll see you around Life in a Breakdown!
      :)

      Delete
  2. Hi April! November is flying by for me as well. My goodness. And I haven't posted/written a menu plan in weeks! AUGH! It makes me itch just thinking about my lack of a plan. In any case, I'm catching up on your posts and loving every minute. :) ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that picture from your phone?! It is outstanding! Can I have a full res of it? I told Dad, when it turned October "Be careful, cause you're going to blink, and it will be 2013". So, so true. T-day next week? Crazy. We haven't even decided what to do about it. I look forward to the challah. Are you going to braid it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't take it :) See the tiny text underneath? That's where I found it. I WISH I had taken it!! Yup, definitely braiding it. It's not challah if it's not braided, right??

      Delete
    2. Good for you for being resourceful, and choosing a picture that really caught my eye, and pulled me in to your Mood for the Day.
      But here's the real challah question: How many strands; three?
      .....Wuss!
      I learned how to do it with six once. How's that for ridiculous?

      Delete
  4. April, that is one of my fav Pinterest photos of autumn! Lovely! I think your menu plan for the week sounds great. I need to do this too. I think it would help. I have to say I bought a book one of your readers had recommended on your Nibbles and Novels, the Thousand Ways to Please Your Husband and I am enjoying it soooo much! I sit in bed and read it out loud to the Toddster. Not sure he appreciates it as much as I do, although he was quite intrigued by the title before he found out it was a cookbook. hahaha Definitely looking forward to the Brown Butter Spice Loaf recipe. You GO girl! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really DO make my day, and I promise to try and reply to each and every one, either through email or on here :)