November 24, 2012

Small and Wonderful Things 9

Hot Cocoa




















Christmas lights

Car wash rainbows

Thanksgiving leftovers

Trees of many colors

A comfy, cozy, home stuffed full of warmth and gratitude

Directing music with the conductor in Fantasia

Parking spaces up front!!

Colorado Sunsets

PS: I've had a suggestion that I should just post my Thanksgiving favorites next week, instead of waiting till next November. What do you think? If you'd like to see them, let me know!! You could certainly use them anytime...

7 comments :

  1. Publish them now. We use recipes like that all through the season. Besides, next year there might be a zombie apocalypse....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you already know them all! They're the ones I grew up with, after all Mom :)

      Delete
  2. Hello there! :)
    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can read about it here.

    -Krys
    Keeping PLUS in a MINUS World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Thank you Krystal!! I don't actually post awards, but I'd be happy to answer the questions just for fun, if you'd like!! Let me know, and truly, thanks :)
    ~April

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbow in the carwash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I loved this April. Hot chocolate faces, rainbows, music, coloured trees, beautiful night scapes. It has it all. I love these little glimpses into your beautiful life. I love YOU! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really DO make my day, and I promise to try and reply to each and every one, either through email or on here :)